Duration of Employment: 3 months with the possibility of extension
Expected workload: part-time
Required languages: Romanian, English, Russian
Duty Station: Chisinau
Deadline of application: October, 16
EcoContact, environmental organization, active in the area of sustainable development, environmental legislation, local actions is looking for a qualified expert to support the development of the organization’s website during the period of 6 months.
The expert will work in close cooperation with all team members provide the support for development, filling in and presentation in two languages information available for the organizational activities. We are looking for a highly motivated, active person, with experience in copy writing to support the development of the organizational website.
The Expert will have following tasks:
- Develop the recommendations and concept on how to redesign, restructure and fill in with the information the organizational website.
- Liaise with the technical experts and guide them on the changes to be done for the website.
- Collect, structure and put the information on the organizational website on the projects that have been realized by EcoContact.
- Compile the relevant information and develop the content in Romanian and English languages where applicable.
- Collect structure and place on line the media and documents library for EcoContact website.
- The Expert will work under direct guidance and supervision of the delegated staff, responsible for work and in close cooperation with the other team members.
Requirements for experience and qualification
- University degree in Philology, IT, web design, journalism, another relevant field or combination of the relevant work in the area.
- At least 2 years of experience in the working in copywriting, blogging, webdesign (in Romanian and English languages).
- At least 2 years of experience in web content management systems.
- Good level of knowledge of English and Romanian languages.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Good organizational skills and ability to meet deadlines.
- Proven ability to develop effective working relationships with the other team members.
- Attention to detail, while proofreading and publishing the content.
- Strong interpersonal skills, communication and diplomatic skills, ability to work in a team.
If you are interested in this position please send the following documents (either in English, or Romanian or Russian):
- Personal CV.
- Motivation letter.
- Links to the publications/blogs/websites.
The deadline of application: October 16, 2019. Applications should be sent to the address: firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject: “PR expert”.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.