Project manager to support reengineering and digitization of government services
REQUEST FOR EXPRESSIONS OF INTEREST
PROJECT MANAGER TO SUPPORT REENGINEERING AND DIGITIZATION OF GOVERNMENT SERVICES
Modernization of Government Services Project
Project ID No. P148537
Reference No. MD-EGA-71531-CS-INDV
The Republic of Moldova has received financing from the World Bank toward the cost of the Modernization of Government Services Project and intends to apply part of the proceeds for consulting services.
The objective of the assignment is to conduct appropriate project management activities for ensuring proper re-engineering and digitization of public services.
The e-Governance Agency now invites individual consultants to indicate their interest in providing the services. Interested consultants must provide information indicating that they are qualified to perform the services (description of similar assignments, experience in similar conditions) and meet the following minimum qualification requirements:
- University degree in areas such as Economics, Computer Sciences, Engineering, Telecommunications or related;
- Demonstrated experience in IT project management in public or private sectors (3 years);
- Demonstrated experience in managing development of enterprise-level ICT systems;
- Familiarity with PMI Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK);
- Familiarity with software development lifecycle, enterprise architecture, cloud computing and SOA concepts;
- Excellent communication skills, written and spoken, in Romanian and English;
- Excellent time-, team-, meeting- and conflict- management skills;
- Strong self-organization and planning skills;
- Autonomy and ability to work with minimum supervision.
- International certification in project management (PMP, PRINCE2 or equivalent) would be an asset;
- Familiarity with Business Process Reengineering and BPMN notation would be an asset;
- Familiarity with Design Thinking and/or other citizen-centric methodologies would be an asset;
- Knowledge of e-Government agenda would be an asset;
- Experience with development organizations and public-sector reform would be an asset.
The attention of interested Consultants is drawn to paragraph 1.9 of the World Bank’s Guidelines: Selection and Employment of Consultants under IBRD Loans and IDA Credits and Grants by World Bank Borrowers, dated January 2011, revised July 2014 (“Consultant Guidelines”), setting forth the World Bank’s policy on conflict of interest.
A Consultant will be selected in accordance with the Individual Consultant (IC) method set out in the Consultant Guidelines.
Further information can be obtained at the address below during office hours, i.e. 09:00 to 17:00 local time.
Time Frame: This is a full-time assignment expected to be performed starting with June 2019. The initial contract will be signed until December 2019 with a probation period of three months and could be extended subject to the Consultant’s good performance and same fee rate.
For further details, please see the Terms of Reference.
Interested qualified candidates should submit their letters of intent and CVs with the mark IC – Project Manager by May 22, 2019 COB to the address below:
E-Governance Agency of the Republic of Moldova
Attn: Elena Adam, Procurement Specialist
MD-2012, Chisinau, Republic of Moldova,
42B, A. Puskin str.
Phone: (+373 22) 820-021