Tender for contracting a company to conceptualize and produce video and audio spots
The German Development Cooperation through GIZ is looking for a company to conceptualize and develop 5 video and 3 audio spots for promotion of dual Vocational Education and Training among different target groups within its project “Support to VET in the field of Green Economy”.
The company will develop and propose the storyboards for the 5 videos and the texts for the audio spots and will produce the final spots according to the technical specifications.
The video and audio spots will address companies and young people, potential students of the Vocational Education and Training (VET), as well as their families, with the purpose to promote specific professions and change mindsets of the target groups regarding VET, motivating them to pursue dual VET programmes as a realistic option for their future career. The spots will be part of a nation-wide communication campaign and will be broadcast as social advertising through national media outlets.
For the Terms of Reference, with related annexes, please address a message to the e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org and showing the tender number in the message title.
Within the proposal, the bidder will present:
- Financial offer containing the overall gross amount for the delivery of each video and audio spot, as well as a total budget expressed in MDL, VAT 0%; company bank data, including bank name and IBAN for MDL (all in a separate sealed envelope);
- Technical offer containing (in a separate sealed envelope):
- Company overview (profile), work samples / references for at least 5 video and audio spot production for national or international broadcasting.
- A brief concept (draft storyboards for the videos) will be an asset.
- Description of the approach used in fulfilling the scope, description of the activities and implementation schedule, description of organization and logistics.
- Brief outline of team composition, CV with contact data of the coordinator responsible for this assignment implementation and coordination.
- Copy of the company registration certificate in the Republic of Moldova, any available license, permit, professional qualification certificate available;
- No-debt certificate issued by the Moldovan Tax Inspection or copy of the latest financial report;
The length of the proposal should not exceed 10 pages.
All personal data are for the internal use of GIZ, confidentiality is guaranteed.
Bids evaluation will be performed based on the ratio 70% for the technical offer and 30% for the financial offer.
Please note that applications received after the deadline, as well as incomplete applications will not be considered. Financial offers containing other currency than MDL (Moldovan Lei) will not be considered. GIZ retains the discretion to re-advertise or cancel this tender.
Applications shall be delivered in sealed envelopes, showing the tender number (83321241) and subject on it, to the address of GIZ Office Chisinau (66 Bernardazzi St., 5th floor, left wing; Chisinau, MD-2009) not later than Friday, May 10, 2019, time 17:00.
Eventual questions shall be e-mailed to email@example.com, by showing tender number in the message title.