Consulting Firm for Developing the E-Governance Visual Identity and Relevant Public Awareness Products
REQUEST FOR EXPRESSIONS OF INTEREST: CONSULTING SERVICES, FIRMS SELECTION
Modernization of Government Services Project
Project ID No. P148537
Credit No.: 6126-MD
Assignment Title: Consulting Firm for Developing the E-Governance Visual Identity and Relevant Public Awareness Products
Reference No.: MD-EGA-106361-CS-CQS
The general objective of this assignment is to support the effort of the e-Governance Agency in creating its corporate logo and visual identity which will lead to increased visibility and recognition of e-Governance activities and products.
The e-Governance Agency now invites eligible consulting firms (“Consultants”) to indicate their interest in providing the Services. Interested Firms shall provide information demonstrating that they have the required qualifications and relevant experience to perform the Services (required qualifications and experience of the firm, but not individual experts’ bio data). The Consultant shall have extensive international experience in the field of public administration / public services reform and shall clearly explain its previous experiences and capacity to undertake this assignment. The shortlisting criteria are:
Mandatory Qualifications for the Company:
- Professional experience in design, communication and public relations (during the last 10 years);
- Minimum 5 years of proven experience in driving brand excellence and consistency across a national and regional brand portfolio;
- Minimum 2 contracts for development of brand strategies, brandbooks and style guides, marketing materials and interface design systems (the Consultant shall submit examples of previously developed products). In case of separate assignments, the Consultant shall prove the required experience in each of the listed domains;
- Minimum 2 contracts for graphic design, including web design, product redesign and art direction of the platforms, branding and identity;
- Experience in copywriting and content development, editing and production of promotional materials;
- Experience in editorial design, art direction, magazine, flyers, cartoons, innovative branded products and social media design experience;
Preferred Qualifications for the Company:
- Experience in implementing communication campaigns in governance and public-sector reform, targeting social behavior and mind-set change;
- Experience in working with international organizations (successful experience with World Bank and UN agencies would be an asset).
The Expression of Interest shall state clearly the name of the Consultant (either individual Firm, Joint Venture or subconsultancy). The Consultant shall provide relevant references (assignment name, Client, time frame, the role of the firm (main Consultant/Partner in JV/sub-consultant), contract amount, etc.) to confirm its experience and qualifications.
The attention of interested Consultants is drawn to paragraph 1.9 of the World Bank’s Guidelines: Selection and Employment of Consultants under IBRD Loans and IDA Credits and Grants by World Bank Borrowers, dated January 2011, revised July 2014 (“Consultant Guidelines”), setting forth the World Bank’s policy on conflict of interest.
Consultants may associate with other firms in the form of a joint venture or a subconsultancy to enhance their qualifications.
A Consultant will be selected in accordance with the CQS method (Selection based on the Consultants’ Qualifications) set out in the Consultant Guidelines.
Further information can be obtained at the address below during office hours, i.e. 0900 to 1700 hours.
Expressions of interest must be delivered in a written form to the address below (in person, or by mail, or by e-mail) by April 5, 2019.
E-Governance Agency of the Republic of Moldova
Attn: Elena Adam, Procurement Specialist
42B A. Puskin Street, MD 2012, Chisinau, Moldova
Tel: +373 22 82 00 21;
Mob: +373 79886638;
The Terms of Reference can be found here