The German Development Cooperation through GIZ is looking for an Administrative Assistant within its project “Structural Reform in VET in the Republic of Moldova”. This is a limited term position provided for the period December 2018 – November 2019, aimed to replace the existing employee for the period of maternity leave. The Administrative Assistant shall support the project management and its team in the daily work activities.
The following responsibilities are included in the assignment:
- Serving as the project’s communication interface with all Moldovan counterparts;
- Assisting in preparation of project documentation;
- Ensuring timely communication / exchange of information with Project Manager and GIZ Country Office;
- Organizing procurement and management of office supplies;
- Organizing logistical aspects (travel and accommodations in Moldova) of missions for local or foreign experts;
- Organizing logistical aspects of project-related workshops and seminars;
- Supporting the Project Manager as well as international and national experts by arranging contacts or meetings with different institutions; attending meetings and taking minutes;
- Verifying accuracy and consistency of presentations and translations of technical materials into Romanian, English and Russian;
- Keeping the overall project planning up-to-date, as well as the administration of project office running costs;
- Performing any other work-related task contributing to the project success.
- Bachelor or College Degree in Public/Business Administration, Law, International Economic Relations or in another related topic;
- At least 2 years of professional working experience in a similar position (including written and verbal translation);
- Knowledge and understanding of public administration structures;
- Fluency in Romanian and English is a must; knowledge of German, French, Russian, Italian or Spanish would be an asset;
- Computer proficiency and strong IT skills;
- Moldovan citizenship or holding permanent resident status in Moldova.
Applications, including detailed CV, references and motivation letter shall be sent not later than 16 November 2018, time 17:00 to the address firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please mention the position name in the title of your application message. Only shortlisted candidates will be asked for an interview. The finalist will be offered a fixed-term employment contract based on a 40-hour weekly work programme and concluded in line with the national labor legislation.