Deadline for applications: until suitable person is found
Location: Chisinau (Moldova), EBA head office
Starting date: as soon as possible
Conditions: full-time, open contract
European Business Association is an independent, non-government organization set up by 10 founders - one of the biggest investors in the Republic of Moldova, under the auspicious of EU Delegation - aimed at aligning the national economy and business legislation to the EU standards, and promote European values and best business management practices in the Moldovan entrepreneurial Community.
The EBA Vision is to enable & drive the full establishment of European business practices and values in Moldova wishing to promote and contribute to the harmonization of economy of Moldova and the EU.
Job Purpose: The Communication & Service Manager will conceptualize, plan and implement the organization’s internal and external communications, and will develop and execute the organization’s service initiative.
- Manage the day-to-day internal and external communications and marketing activities of EBA;
- Maintain a strong brand for EBA, including impactful and fit-for-purpose publications, web site and social media;
- Co-ordinate media and public affairs activities to promote EBA’s legal and policy positions, aimed at implementing the improvement of the Moldovan business climate;
- Prepare press statements and articles on EBA policy issues for internal and external communications both in Romanian and English language;
- Manage the publication and promotion of EBA materials, including design and printing;
- Manage social media accounts daily and website maintenance.
- Manage the communication of the EBA Membership Package – maintain strong relationships with members and other relevant agencies in order to ensure the implementation of each membership advertising package.
- Ensure that EBA communication outputs are of a high standard, respond to the needs of the target audience, and are delivered within agreed budget and timelines;
- Plan, coordinate and organize service activities of EBA, for example towards the “EBA ExportAssit” project;
- Build on existing and develop new relationships with media, key decision makers, member companies and others;
- Act in accordance with the objectives and ethos of EBA;
- Undertake other duties as may be reasonably required from time to time, especially concerning project coordination of ongoing projects implemented by EBA. This includes preparing and developing of project concept papers and regular project reporting.
The EBA Communication & Service Manager reports directly to the Executive Director of EBA.
Candidates for this position should meet the following criteria:
- Degree in relevant discipline,
- First working experiences desirable in any of the job referring fields, e.g. communication, marketing, services, project management or related role,
- Excellent interpersonal and verbal/written English and Romanian communication skills,
- Ability to work with basic design and photo editing tools, like Canva, Photoshop, etc.
- First work experience in working in an international NGO/association scenario desirable but not essential,
- Passionate to learn fast and not fearing to take responsibilities,
- Stress resistant,
- Ability to work in a small team, with a high degree of flexibility;
- Good time management skills.
To apply, please send your CV, covering letter, the name of a reference to email@example.com