Project Name: Strengthening the institutional framework in the water and sanitation sector in the Republic of Moldova
Project financed by the Swiss Agency for Development and Cooperation and the Austrian Development Agency
SDC Ref. No. 81035398, 7F-08870.01.01 & ADA Ref. No. 8332-00/2015
Sector: Water and Sanitation
Contract # IFSP/CS-9/IC-9/C.1.1.6/Loc
Assignment name: Local strategic water and wastewater prioritization consultant
The Ministry of Agriculture, Regional Development and Environment is procuring the consulting services (Local Individual Consultant) on Local strategic water and wastewater prioritization. The Consultant will be mainly involved in the output 1.6 of the project: A coherent planning process and related financing modalities for the water sector are defined and communicates to decision makers at local level.
This assignment will require an Individual Consultant, which has:
- Master Degree or equivalent professional qualification in civil engineering, environmental sciences, water management, economics, finance or any relevant field.
- Sound knowledge of the acquis communautaire in the water/wastewater/integrated water resource management.
- Proficiency in project planning and management.
- Excellent knowledge of Romanian is required and good knowledge of English and Russian
- (Knowledge of other local languages such as Gagauz will be an asset).
- Sound knowledge of the Moldovan context and legislation in the sector.
- Sound knowledge of the financing procedures in Moldova for public infrastructure projects.
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to set priorities, and meet deadlines.
- Detail oriented and ability to handle multiple tasks in a fast paced environment.
- A team player who can also work independently with minimal supervision.
- Analytical mind and ability to make well thought synthesis.
- Perfect knowledge of MSWord, Excel, Power Point.
The assignment is a full time assignment (8 hours per day, 5 working days per week) and covers a duration commencing January 2018 up to 31 August 2019 (19 months), with a trial period of two months.
Interested and qualified candidates must send a request for the tender documents (Request for Proposals/RFP) to the following e-mails: email@example.com copy to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Proposals must be submitted no later than the following date and time: December 8, 2017, 11:00 (Chisinau time).