Millennium DPI Partner, LLC – international consulting company based in USA – implements the Open Justice Project in the Republic of Moldova. The purpose of the project is to provide technical assistance in Moldova to strengthen the institutional capacity, transparency and accountability of key justice sector institutions in order to guarantee the independence and increase the effectiveness and professionalism of the Moldovan judiciary system. The duration of the Project is until May 2019.
Open Justice Project is inviting qualified national professionals to submit their candidatures for the full-time position of Program Assistant.
- Provide technical assistance for all project components, as needed
- Assist technical staff in the preparation of various project documents
- Assist with organizing workshops, seminars and public events
- Research, plan, analyze, and organize technical and/or statistical information and develop data for use in briefings, publications, and reports
- Draft project documents such as minutes, memoranda, and letters, etc.
- Provide occasional verbal and written translations from/to English/Romanian
- Handle incoming telephone calls and telephone inquires
- Handle outgoing mail and packages
- Type letters, messages and documents as requested
- Receive mail and deliveries, register mail and deliveries and distribute in the office
- Maintain project files
- Such other administrative and clerical duties as may be requested
Minimum Required Qualifications:
- University Diploma
- 2 or more years of administrative and/or project experience
- Proven administrative skills, including ability to perform duties that require close attention to detail and synthesize large amounts of information
- Ability to prioritize workload, assume responsibility for work, and follow through to completion
- Ability to work under pressure with a positive attitude, as a part of the project team
- Advanced competency in using Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Polished written and verbal communication skills
- Strong interpersonal and intercultural skills
- Fluent English and Romanian, strong command of Russian language would be an asset
- Working experience with USAID or other foreign donors would be an advantage.
Closing date for receipt of applications is August 15, 2017 at 17:00. Applicants must submit a short cover letter and a CV in English at the email address firstname.lastname@example.org, noting “Program Assistant” in the subject line.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.