The German Development Cooperation through GIZ is looking for a national consultant to provide consultancy services in the preparation of a handbook on the role and activities of Diplomats in the process of Investment Generation and Export Promotion within its “Economic policy advice to the Moldovan Government” project.
The information shall be presented in the form of a practical handbook (Word format). The handbook shall present a comprehensive and clear material including also practical examples based on existing best practices. Some authorized sources of literature for the handbook will be handed over to the consultant by the project team.
- Moldovan National Strategy for Investment Attraction and Export Promotion for the period 2016 – 2020;
- Materials (from the Project and MIEPO) will be handed to the consultant after contracting.
The expert will be responsible for:
- Brainstorming, collecting information together with the assigned persons from the Project and MIEPO;
- Ensuring high-quality drafting and layout of the required guide.
The following deliverables should be submitted to the Project Management and MIEPO for assessment and approval:
1. Information sharing of suggested sources (both on FDI and Export), handbook structure and content; layout;
2. Final Handbook for Moldovan economic diplomats (English language); .docx format, between 90 and 100 pages.
- Demonstrated experience in developing manuals, guides, other relevant information materials in the economic area;
- At least 6 years of professional experience in the economic area;
- Sound understanding of the field of Investment attraction and export promotion.
- Fluency in written and oral knowledge of Romanian and English.
Applications shall include:
- detailed CV and cover letter, explaining the motivation for the position;
- financial offer, including gross daily rate and a total amount per 12 work days of assignment;
- copy of ID, health insurance and social insurance card (CPAS);
- bank data, showing bank name, bank code and IBAN (MDL).
All personal data are for the internal use of GIZ; confidentiality guaranteed.
The successful finalist will be issued a short-term consulting contract with the possibility of further extension.
Applicants shall be residents of the Republic of Moldova, residing in country for a period of at least 6 months at the date of application.
All applications shall be submitted in a sealed envelope not later than 16 June, 17:00 to the address of GIZ Office Chisinau: 66 Bernardazzi St., 5th floor, left wing, Chisinau, MD-2009. Please mention the position name and tender no. 83259339 on the envelope.
Shortlisted candidates might be asked for an interview and additional information.
Eventual questions can be addressed to Petru Pirnau at email@example.com.