Format: Journalist Award
Target Audience: Young Professionals
Submission Deadline: July 16, 2017
Prize Money: 500 Euro
Application via: email@example.com
Terms of Application
- Submission of one article with a focus on the general topic of “Health”, which must have been published after January 1, 2016. The article must be informed by an appropriate scientific background.
- The article may be published in any form: print, digital, audible or visual. Audio and video content should be submitted via a corresponding web-link.
- Submissions will be accepted from all countries; however the content should be in English. Translations will be accepted if the original article is attached.
- Applicants should be at the beginning of their journalistic career with a maximum of 5 years of experience.
- A short CV (one page), and a copy of a current passport must accompany the submission.
- Contact and application: firstname.lastname@example.org
All applications send in before Sunday, July 16, 2017, will be considered by an expert panel representing the institutions granting the award. Winning candidates will be informed by mid August. Please note that winners will be responsible for organizing their own transport and accommodation.
More information: https://www.worldhealthsummit.org/whs-2017/journalist-award.html