Request of Expressions of Interest - Development of sustainable information-communication web solution
Country: Republic of Moldova
Project: Implementing Participatory Social Accountability for Better Health
Grant No.: TF018162
Assignment Title: Develop of sustainable information-communication web solution
Reference No. (as per Procurement Plan): 4.1
The Center for Health Policies and Studies (PAS Center) has received financing from the World Bank toward the cost of the „Implementing Participatory Social Accountability for Better Health” Grant, and intends to apply part of the proceeds for consulting services.
The consulting services (“the Services”) include develop of sustainable information-communication tool (accessible and understandable) to serve as a platform for disseminating and using health systems’ data and project results.
The PAS Center now invites eligible consulting firms (“Consultants”) to indicate their interest in providing the Services. Interested Consultants should provide information demonstrating that they have the required qualifications and relevant experience to perform the Services.
The Qualification requirements and basis for evaluation (evaluation criteria) are:
General Experience – 20 point:
- Minimum five years of work experience in software market;
- Minimum three years’ experience in website development;
- Experience of working with international organizations and/or national agencies implementing externally funded programs and projects;
- Technical capacities to ensure smooth implementation and high-quality outputs;
- Financial capacity: annual financial turnover for 2015 of at least MDL 300,000.
Specific Experience – 40 point:
- Experience in website and software development using ASP .NET, C#, C++;
- Experience in IIS Web Server, SQL database management;
- Experience in the area of website security and website hosting service;
- experience in design and development of similar projects will be an asset.
Key personnel – 40 point:
- Key expert with relevant education and specialized trainings;
- Key expert with experience in process design and development of e-products;
- Experience in design and development of similar projects will be an asset;
- Experience of key expert in ASP .NET, C#, C++ programming languages and IIS Web Server, SQL database tools;
- Proficiency in Romanian and Russian, English is asset.
The attention of interested Consultants is drawn to paragraph 1.9 of the World Bank’s Guidelines: Selection and Employment of Consultants under IBRD Loans and IDA Credits & Grants] by World Bank Borrowers dated January 2011, revised July 2014 (“Consultant Guidelines”), setting forth the World Bank’s policy on conflict of interest.
Consultants may associate with other firms in the form of a joint venture or a sub-consultancy to enhance their qualifications.
A Consultant will be selected in accordance with the Selection Based on the Consultants’ Qualifications (CQS) method set out in the Consultant Guidelines.
Further information can be obtained at the address below during office hours 09.00 AM to 18.00 PM o’clock, Moldova local time.
Liliana Caraulan – Program Coordinator, PAS Center
Tel: (+373 22) 22 63 43 ext. 110
Expressions of interest must be delivered in a written form to the address below (in person, or by mail, or by fax, or by e-mail) by December 6, 2016, 6:00 PM o’clock, Moldova local time.
The Center for Health Policies and Studies
Attn: Cezar Captaciuc – Procurement Specialist, PAS Center
99/1, V. Alecsandri street, MD-2012, Chisinau, Moldova,
Tel: (+373 22) 22 63 43 ext.111
fax: (+373 22) 22 63 87