Call for application Fulbright Foreign Student Program 2021-2022
The Fulbright Foreign Student Program selects outstanding citizens of Moldova to receive scholarships for Master’s level study and professional development in the United States in the fields of economics, education, environmental policy and management, international affairs, journalism and mass communications, law, library and information science, public administration, and public policy.
- have citizenship of the Republic of Moldova and permanent residence in the country (permanent residents of the Transnistrian region may be considered regardless of citizenship)
- be eligible for a U.S. J-1 visa. Program participants must return to and reside in Moldova for two years after completion of their program
- have an undergraduate (licenta or Bachelor’s) degree at the moment of application
- demonstrated personal leadership qualities
- specific study objectives
- limited or no prior experience in the United States
- English language ability (selected finalists will be required to take the TOEFL and GRE tests, which the Embassy will pay for)
Fellows are placed at academic institutions throughout the United States to take part in graduate programs that are one year or longer in length. Program managers in Washington will determine where fellows are placed. Neither the Embassy nor Fellows will make this decision. Many programs lead to a master’s degree or certificate from a U.S. institution, depending on the field of specialization, type of program, and the needs of the candidate.
For more information please visit: https://foreign.fulbrightonline.org/
On-line applications must be submitted by July 15, 2020.
For on-line applications please visit: https://apply.iie.org/apply/?sr=5b5a74ae-fac9-4b69-a5cd-8e65e5225750
If you have questions, please write to: firstname.lastname@example.org