Call for application Fulbright Visiting Scholar Program 2021-2022
The Fulbright Visiting Scholar Program offers non-degree research grants for senior researchers, university lecturers, or experts in different fields who have a doctoral degree or equivalent professional experience. The program accepts candidates from the arts and humanities, social sciences, STEM and applied sciences. Grants are awarded for a period from three to nine months. It is not required, but in many cases, applicants are in contact with colleagues at U.S. institutions and have made preliminary plans for their own placements by securing a letter of invitation from the prospective host institution.
To qualify for the Fulbright Visiting Scholar Program, an applicant must:
- have citizenship of the Republic of Moldova and permanent residence in the country (permanent residents of the Transnistrian region may be considered regardless of citizenship)
- be eligible for a U.S. J-1 visa. Program participants must return to and reside in Moldova for two years after completion of their programs.
- hold a doctoral degree or equivalent experience at the time of application
- suggest a feasible research project
- demonstrate sufficient proficiency in the English language to carry out the research project
On-line applications must be submitted by July 15, 2020.
For on-line applications please visit: https://apply.iie.org/fvsp2021/
If you have questions, please write to: email@example.com