Anticorruption Action Plans Monitoring Small Grants Programme 2020
UNDP Moldova’s Project “Curbing Corruption by Building Sustainable Integrity in Moldova” is launching the second cycle of the Call for proposals for the “Small Grants Program – Monitoring the National Integrity and Anticorruption Strategy (NIAS) by developing alternative reports of monitoring sectorial and local anticorruption action plans”.
The civic monitoring activities shall be carried out during June 2020 - February 2021, and the monitoring period for local anticorruption action plans and sectorial anticorruption action plans will cover the period of January - December 2020.
Timeframe of the Projects is June 2020 – February 2021.
The total maximum amount requested by an Applicant in the Project Proposal Budget should not exceed USD 10,000 per Project for project proposals that refer to the monitoring of local anticorruption action plans and USD 15,000 for the project proposals that refer to the monitoring of sectorial anticorruption action plans.
Application Form and Applicant’s Guidelines are posted on the UNDP Moldova website https://sc.undp.md/tnddetails2/2033/. These documents can also be received by sending a request to Mrs. Olga Crivoliubic at email@example.com.
THE APPLICATION PACKAGE SHOULD CONTAIN THE FOLLOWING DOCUMENTS:
- Application Form (which will include the requested budget and activity timelines) filled in either English, Romanian or Russian languages. Handwritten Application Forms will not be accepted;
- Copy of the Registration Certificate to prove that the Applicant is a registered legal entity;
- Declaration of partnership, where applicable, signed by parties;
- CVs of Project Managers and team members involved in the process of the Project implementation (compiled in the same format for the whole team). For the Applicants who will monitor the local anticorruption action plans, priority will have the Project Teams which will include local experts (from the monitored administrative-territorial units);
- A brief overview of previous relevant activities of the applying entity (including recommendation letters from other donors, studies, reports or any other relevant material/information) demonstrating the experience and the ability to implement the Project in accordance with the rigors of the Small Grants Program - "Monitoring the National Integrity and Anticorruption Strategy (NIAS) by developing alternative reports of monitoring sectorial and local anticorruption action plans";
- Other relevant materials to increase credibility of the Applicant for the donor and to complement the Project justification.
SUBMISSION OF OFFERS
Proposals shall be submitted only electronically via e-mail to the address firstname.lastname@example.org (Olga Crivoliubic, ”Curbing Corruption by Building Sustainable Integrity in Moldova” Project Manager).
Applicants shall ensure that a receipt confirmation is received upon submission of offers in view of the existing file size restrictions (10 MB). UNDP shall not be liable for applications for which a receipt confirmation was not issued.
Incomplete proposals shall not be examined.
Any clarification questions shall be addressed via e-mail to:
Stela Pavlov (Small Grants Coordinator), e-mail: email@example.com with copy to
Olga Crivoliubic (Project Manager), e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
All clarifications questions and answers related to the application process will be published on UNDP Moldova web-site https://sc.undp.md/tnddetails2/2033/ under the respective grants competition page.
Deadline for submission of Project Proposals is 5th of May 2020 at 16:00 (Moldova Local Time).